Terms and Conditions
Tauheedul Islam Relief Trust
Registered Charity No. 1140511
A registered company limited by guarantee (Company No. 7514472)
Registered office: 31 Bicknell Street, Blackburn, BB1 7EY
Access to and use of this website www.tauheedulrelief.org and any related websites is provided by Tauheedul Islam Relief Trust (TRT) and is subject to the following terms:
- For the purposes of this agreement, ‘content’ means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website, whether copyright of Save the Children or a third party.
- TRT does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- TRT does not warrant that functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available on the internet are virus-free.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail or submitted through the website is at your own risk.
- TRT reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- The terms and use of the website shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By donating to TRT via text you agree to have the donation sum and the cost of a standard text message added to your ‘pay monthly’ mobile phone bill or deducted from your ‘pay as you go’ mobile phone credit.
- Should donations for any particular appeal exceed our target for that appeal then we will use your donation to help other children around the world wherever the need is greatest.
- TRT will refund donations for donations made anytime up to 28 days after payment was made. A refund after 28 days is at the discretion of TRT which will normally be made provided the donation has not been used for a charitable project.
- TRT will acknowledge donations received through a postal or electronic receipt as requested by the donor.
- You agree to use the website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, the website.
- TRT will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the website.
- The website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and TRT has no control over such websites, nor is it responsible for their content.
- Your use of any third party websites is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms & conditions and privacy policies.
- Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful. They must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law. You agree that TRT shall not be responsible for your or anyone else’s contributions to its Website or any form of social media. Should you identify contributions which are unlawful, distasteful or otherwise objectionable then please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you providing your details or contributions to us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true and accurate.
- You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.